top of page


Student Personal Services

Counseling is available to all students. Students are free to make an appointment with the Director, Financial Aid Officer, or the teacher of their choice. They may also ask for an appointment to seek information regarding employment possibilities. We cannot guarantee employment for students.


The school will advise students when their progress is unsatisfactory, or when their achievement is below minimal standards. Hourly progress, you may receive a Post Card. Academic work, will be a warning on your Progress Report. Students must meet the School’s Satisfactory Progress Policy.


Employment Assistance

The school will assist a student in gaining employment upon graduation, but, the school cannot guarantee employment for its graduates. If you wish assistance, you may:


  • Check with any of the teachers for advice

  • Talk to someone in the office to see what is available

  • Check on the Job Opportunities Bulletin Board.

bottom of page